Tuesday 26 June 2012

Relax

This is how the place had to be for a human to sit and relax.. 
Park Benches were the perfect place to relax.... under tree.... birds noise..... cool breeze..... finally.... Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

If you are simply going to admire the tree, you can lie back and watch the foliage. Observe how the sun's rays peep through the leaves and be sure to catch the dance of the branches in the breeze
"There is nothing more beautiful than a fully grown tree, a tree with fall foliage or seeing a tree in full bloom, if you're lucky. Such trees inspire us to relax and commune with nature, taking advantage of the shade, the quiet goings-on of the tree's inhabitants and the beauty of its form

























Relax Quotes:-

And although I like to relax and have fun, my passion is my work.
-Benjamin Cohen


Art raises its head where creeds relax.
-Friedrich Nietzsche


As a working mum, it's really hard to find time in the day to just relax and take a break. I am constantly on the go.
-Kirsty Gallacher


Gardening is how I relax. It's another form of creating and playing with colors.
-Oscar de la Renta


He asked if I was a songwriter, and I said yeah, that I was in town because I'd won this contest. He said, okay, then he was gonna play me his hit, and started singing 'When it's time to relax, one beer stands clear... '
-Arthur Godfrey


I can relax in L.A. I think I'm the only person in that town who doesn't want to act. I was an OK singer. I was an OK dancer. But acting? Never could do it.
-Victoria Beckham


I can tell jokes. I can talk to the audience. I can relax. I can change my songs whenever I want. I can change the tempos. I can change the mood, because I'm in charge.
-Robert Goulet  




































I can't relax and sink back in the couch and watch 'Jeopardy!' the way I used to.
-Ken Jennings


I don't like telling people where I stand on this, although I'm surprised anybody wonders. I suppose if I say I'm pro-choice, if I make that clear, it let's the audience off the hook, then they can sort of relax. Okay, it's alright he's pro-choice then I can enjoy this.
-Todd Solondz


I don't really make plans and I just want to be happy and continue with my business and take care of my wife and kids. I want to sit back, relax and enjoy life.
-Larry Holmes


I feel like I've reached an age where I can relax a little bit with the knowledge of what I've been through, take all that experience and use it. I love the challenge of trying to get back to where I've been, and beyond it.
-Cathy Freeman


I figure this is my time - to relax, be with my family and have a normal life.
-Candace Cameron


I find it very difficult to relax. I find it increasingly difficult to find outlets for my frustration.
-Judd Nelson


I have so much chaos in my life, it's become normal. You become used to it. You have to just relax, calm down, take a deep breath and try to see how you can make things work rather than complain about how they're wrong.
-Tom Welling 
I just have to relax before each shot, and let it happen knowing that I've done it a million times before.
-Jennifer Wyatt


I learned very early that an audience would relax and look at things differently if they felt they could laugh with you from time to time. There's an energy that comes through the release of tension that is laughter.
-Twyla Tharp


I live for Pilates reformer class. I go at least three times a week. It's a great way to lengthen your muscles, stretch, and kind of relax your mind.
-Shawn Johnson


I love Sufism as I love beautiful poetry, but it is not the answer. Sufism is like a mirage in the desert. It says to you, come and sit, relax and enjoy yourself for a while.
-Naguib Mahfouz


I love to go to Ireland just to relax.
-Ron Wood


I never lose that terror of 'this is my last job, I'll never work again.' You can never relax and rely on whatever reputation you've built.
-Derek Jacobi


 







I tell you one of the great things about this movie is, with all that's going on around the world right now, it's just good to go to a movie where you don't have to think too hard, just have a good time, and relax and be crazy.
-Blair Underwood


I think about cars to try and distract myself. It's a good way to relax, take your mind off everything.
-Asafa Powell


I think all jocks have a sensitive side. It's just, will they show it to anybody? Will they let their guard down and stop being tough and the cool jock guy around their friends, or just relax? I don't know if it's best to say opening up, but just relax and really say what you're actually thinking, and not what you think people want to hear.
-Channing Tatum


I think is very beneficial to relax yourself so that when you are doing it you are not staggering for lines and your concentration is not on what I am going to say - but the scene itself, the character that you are talking to.
-Dabney Coleman


I think it was always there and it was maybe a matter of bringing it out. It was harder than I thought it would be and I had to try harder. I had to regain my confidence, maybe the most important thing. I have learned a lot to relax. I know what I can do now, and I do it.
-Guy Lafleur


I think the best thing I can do is to be a distraction. A husband lives and breathes his work all day long. If he comes home to more table thumping, how can the poor man ever relax?
-Jackie Kennedy


I think there's a time to work, and everyone has to kind of adjust. And then there's a time to relax, and be the mom or take the kids on vacation when you need to wind down. So it's a matter of planning, and being able to map out your year or your week or let's start with the day. It is just being multi-tasking and being available.
-Vanessa Williams
I think you have to relax about aging. What else can you do?
-Felicity Kendal


I was working straight for nine months and I'm exhausted. I'm ready to relax for a little while and read. I don't want to work for work sake; I have to be excited about it.
-Sanaa Lathan


I'll be 65 in September and I work as much as I want to, take cruises with Kay, relax with my family, do everything in moderation, because I want to enjoy my life.
-Frankie Avalon


I'm a big movie fan. After a show, if I'm on the bus or a plane, it's often hard to get to sleep, so I'll watch a film. An action film can even relax me.
-Garth Brooks


I'm on the road a lot so when I get some time to relax I definitely take advantage.
-Shaun White


I'm relaxed about my career. I've been making movies for over 20 years, so I've earned at least the right to relax.
-Eddie Murphy


I'm sort of the comic relief after a hard day at work. My message is that it's OK to relax.
-Larry King
I'm supposed to relax and concentrate on the image of myself out there skating my race.
-Mary Docter


I'm the least spiritual person in the world. I can't even abide a smelly candle. I know it's meant to make me relax, and that immediately makes my hackles rise.
-Jenny Eclair


I've always got such high expectations for myself. I'm aware of them, but I can't relax them.
-Mary Decker


I've been at the funerals of a lot of people in my neighborhood. Sometimes when I sit back and relax, I think about that and just blank out.
-Carmelo Anthony


I've learned over the years that if you start thinking about the race, it stresses you out a little bit. I just try to relax and think about video games, what I'm gonna do after the race, what I'm gonna do just to chill. Stuff like that to relax a little before the race.
-Usain Bolt


I've learned to relax more. Everybody feels pressure in what they do, maybe mine is just a little different because there doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day to accomplish what I want to.
-Tom Cruise

No comments:

Post a Comment